Deposit on Existing Tentative Reservations
Thank you for visiting our deposit page for EXISTING tentative reservtions. Please enter your reservation information below and we will process your deposit as soon as possible. Our system does not automatically charge the card provided. Our staff will send you an email confirmation when we charge your card. Winter weather and high call volume may cause delays on our end. Please do not worry that your submission has been missed. As always, we will not cancel reservations without trying to reach you.
Please review all our policies before making your deposit:
- Cancellation Policy: Please carefully review our cancellation and date change policies and contact us with any questions. Regardless of unforeseen personal circumstances our cancellation policy will be enforced. No refunds or credit will be given for early departures. All cancellations must be made by telephone. E-mail cancellations will not be accepted.
- Standard Rooms: A one-night deposit is required for all reservations. There will be a $30 cancellation fee imposed for cancellations received at least 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date. Cancellations or reservation change requests received less than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date will forfeit deposit.
- Suites: A two-night deposit is required for all suite reservations. There will be a $75 cancellation fee imposed for cancellations received at least 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date. Cancellations or reservation change requests received less than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date will forfeit deposit.
- Apartment: A deposit of 50% lodging must be received within 7 days from date reservation is made. Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to arrival date are guaranteed a refund less $150 service charge. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date will forfeit deposit.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include gratuities or 9% Maine lodging tax.
- Extra person fees: guests aged 18 and older add $15.00 per night each, children aged 7–17 add $10 per night each, children 6 years and younger stay free.
- Pet fee is $15.00 per night. If you are travelling with your pet, please review our pet policy.
- Roll away beds and cribs available upon request for a $10.00 per night fee.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and cash. All rates will be quoted in U.S. funds.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm. If you plan on arriving after 6:00pm on your scheduled arrival day, please call us at 207-646-7297. All arrivals after 10:00pm must be coordinated in advance.
- Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Please note that due to limited parking you will be limited to one parking space for each room reserved. We can provide information on pay parking nearby if you must bring a second car.
- All guest rooms are strictly non-smoking. Guests who disregard these policies will be required to leave immediately without refund and will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee plus the cost of one night’s rental.
- Our pool is open from mid-May through mid-October. Please note that we do not provide pool towels. We do have pool towels available in the office for purchase.
- Our Quiet Hours are from 9:00pm to 9:00am each day. Guests should contact our Night Manager immediately with any issues.
Please fill out completely to make your deposit:
Once successfully submitted, a green pop-up will appear below this line.