Studio East Motel Pet Policy
We are happy to be a pet-friendly motel. However, for people with pet allergies we do have many rooms that are designated as “no pet rooms”.
In order to give all our guests an enjoyable and restful stay we ask that you read and abide by this pet policy. Please let us know if you have any questions about this policy or Ogunquit pet ordinances. The Town of Ogunquit has a strict animal control ordinance and requires that dogs be leashed at all times. Please remember that pets are not allowed on Ogunquit Beach from April 1st to September 8th, and not on the Marginal Way from April 1st through September 30th.
- You are responsible for your pet at all times on our property. You will be financially responsible for any damages caused by you or your pet.
- Only QUIET, non-aggressive and non-destructive pets may be left alone in rooms. Please notify the office each time you are leaving your pet unattended. We do require a cell phone number in case we need to contact you. If your pet is noisy and disturbs other guests you will no longer be able to leave your pet unattended. Pets may not be left unattended between 8:00pm and 8:00am.
- If your pet is unattended in your room our housekeepers will not be able to clean your room. If you want your room serviced please remove your pet. We can coordinate a mutually agreeable time to have your room serviced.
- Please use a pet bed or your own pet blanket. Please let us know if you would like to borrow an additional sheet cover or a pet blanket. We do not allow pets on our beds. Please show consideration to others and have your pet sleep on their own bed on the floor.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to clean up after your pet, especially after bathroom visits.
- Room towels are not for pet use. We have pet towels and are happy to provide them to you, if needed. Please do not use our guest towels for your pet.
- You will be required to check out if your pet is noisy or destructive.
Thank you again for making Studio East Motel part of your Ogunquit vacation. We hope you enjoy your time in Ogunquit and your stay with us. We thank you for your consideration in following these guidelines.